The University’s policies and procedures are available below. Please direct all inquiries regarding these policies to the Office of Marketing and Communications at 310.338.2366 or email@example.com.
Marketing and Brand Management
- Advertising Policy
- Campus Graphics Policy & Guidelines
- Communications + Design Services Purchasing Policy
- Visual Identity Guidelines
- LMU Style Guidelines
Public and Media Relations
Photo and Video
- Photography Resources Policy
- Photographic Consent and Release Form: English | Spanish
- Photo Request Form
- University Web and New Media Resources Policy (General Policy)
Appropriate Use, Appropriate Content, Web Advertising, Content Management System, Social Media, Mobile Apps
- Public Web Standards Policy
- Checklist of Requirements for Web Designs, Permitted Micro-sites, See “Getting Started” below
- Personal Webs Policy
- Terms of Service: Web Content Authors, Website Visitors
- Hosting of External Organizations Web Policy
- Web Domain Name Policy
- Web Copyright Policy
- Webcast Publication Policy
- See University Web and New Media Resources Policy (Section III F)
- Social Media Guide
- Social Media Questionnaire
- Register Your Social Media Account
- Electronic Announcements Policy
- Community Member Death Notice Announcement Protocol
- Internal Electronic Newsletters
Issues of compliance and non-compliance of University Web Policies are handled and addressed according to the approved procedures/guidelines posted below.
Getting Started with Your Website
- Introduction to Design Standards
Why do we have design standards and templates? Start here!
- Design FAQs
Your resource for understanding LMU design options and the process for designing/redesigning web pages.
- Template FAQs
Basic questions and answers regarding the LMU web templates and which elements are available for customization.